Our Home HVAC Services
Why is my AC not working in Stouffville?
As a professional HVAC company, Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning’s team of certified HVAC technicians has experienced and fixed a wide range of problems with air conditioning systems in Stouffville over the years. As a direct consequence, we can confidently state that we have witnessed everything! In a broad sense, air conditioning units that are well-maintained by homeowners over time have fewer issues than property owners who do not preserve their air conditioning systems on a regular basis.
As a result, it is entirely dependent on the kind of unit, its age, and how well it has been maintained. Regardless, here’s a closer look at some of the most common air conditioning issues we’ve encountered and some of the reasons why your current air conditioning system is not working in your home:
- A lack of general air conditioning maintenance
- Leaking refrigerant within your air conditioning unit
- The air conditioning unit is constantly running and will not shut off
- Air conditioning units that will not turn on
- There is no cold air blowing out of the air conditioning compartment, causing homeowners to be unable to cool their homes.
- There is water leaking throughout the air conditioning unit
- The air conditioning unit will turn on and off at random times
- The actual air conditioning compartment has frozen solid
- Air conditioning units that continuously trip the electricity in the client’s home
- Odd smells caused by mould and mildew growth within the air conditioning unit compartment
- Strange noises come from the air conditioning units when they are turned on
Do you experience any of the following issues with your current air conditioning system? To avoid further damage and expense, we recommend scheduling a repair appointment with the Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning team as soon as possible. That way, you can return to enjoying the comforts of your home while keeping your indoor living conditions relaxed and comfortable for your family all year.
Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, including holidays, weekends, and after-hours. As a result, we’ll dispatch a technician to your home as quickly as possible to examine and identify your air conditioner’s problem.
Schedule an appointment with one of our licensed HVAC technicians today!
How long should air conditioner repair take?
If your home requires air conditioning repairs, you may be concerned about how long the procedure will take from beginning to end. However, because every air conditioning system is unique and the severity of the issue varies significantly among residences, establishing how long your service appointment will take before having visited your household and assessing the problem can be challenging.
However, your appointment will most likely last anywhere from one and two hours. Again, this will be determined by the context and nature of the problem, as well as whether or not our technicians encounter any issues throughout your appointment.
Moreover, when you schedule an appointment with the Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning team, the following is what you can expect to happen when a certified HVAC technician from our crew visits your house:
1. A certified HVAC technician will arrive at your home during your scheduled appointment.
2. They will thoroughly inspect your air conditioning unit before diagnosing the problem.
3. Once the problem with your air conditioning unit has been diagnosed, they will then efficiently repair the issue.
4. Your HVAC technician will also inspect your air conditioning unit to ensure every other component is working optimally for you. That way, you can rest assured knowing that your unit is back up and running optimally for you.
5. You can then go back to enjoying your newly repaired air conditioning unit with minimal disruptions in your daily routine!
When you work with the Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning team, you can be confident that we will go beyond your expectations to ensure your encounter with our company is nothing short of excellent.
Our licensed and highly qualified HVAC technicians are prepared to work efficiently while maintaining high standards of quality. That way, you can be confident that your air conditioning system is in capable hands and that we will be out of your way as fast as possible.
As a result, if you suspect a problem with your air conditioner, we recommend contacting the Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning team as soon as possible. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and there is no extra charge for after-hours, weekend, or holiday services. As a result, you’ll never have to concern yourself with keeping your family cool and at ease in hot weather.
Should you have any additional questions about your scheduled appointment with Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning’s professional and friendly team, please do not hesitate to contact us for more details about our high-quality repair services. To schedule an appointment, please call us or fill out our online electronic form!
We are really excited to collaborate with you!
Why is my AC freezing?
If the air conditioning system in your home appears to be frozen, you will most likely be unable to cool your home to your ideal level of comfort. Whenever this occurs, your indoor environment can become unpleasantly humid and hot throughout your home.
As you may be aware, all air conditioning units are made up of several working components that work with each other to cool your residence. As a result, if one device fails, it can cause additional damage to the remainder of your unit.
As a result, if your air conditioning unit is frozen either on the outside or inside, it is most likely due to insufficient flow of air through the evaporator coil, which is in charge of heat transfer. The coolant chemical will not be transformed into hot gas if this takes place. Rather, the refrigerant substance freezes, either within the evaporator coil or in the drainage system.
So, why has your air conditioner’s airflow decreased? There could be several reasons for this. Here are some of the factors that cause in greater detail:
- Clogged air conditioning air filters from hair, dust, dirt, and other debris
- A blocked condensate line which is in charge of draining condensation away from your unit so that it does not freeze up
- The blower fan in your air conditioning unit is damaged and is therefore not able to blow any air out of your unit
- Your evaporator coil, which is responsible for transferring heat, is dirty or broken
- The refrigerant levels in your air conditioning system are low and are therefore unable to remove heat from warm air and convert it to chilled air.
- The air ducts within your air conditioning unit have collapsed and have blocked the airflow from your unit.
Are you having problems with your home’s air conditioning system, such as freezing? If the answer is yes, it’s time to contact the Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning team for support.
Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our certified HVAC technicians do not charge extra for services performed after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. As a result, you can be confident that we will dispatch a technician to your home as quickly as possible to fix your air conditioning unit.
Call Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning today and speak with one of our team members or book an appointment online!
Why is my AC leaking?
There are numerous reasons why your air conditioning system may be leaking. Here is a closer look at what may be causing this to occur:
- The drainage line of your air conditioning system is clogged with debris
- The overflow pan of your air conditioning system is cracked or broken
- The air filter of your air conditioning unit needs to be cleaned or replaced because it is clogged with dust, dirt, hair, and other debris.
- Your air conditioning system has been improperly installed
- The pump within your air conditioning unit is broken and is not able to transfer water out of your overflow pan
- There is a refrigerant leak within your system
One of the most prevalent repair services we have provided is for air conditioning leaks. Again, this is usually caused by leaking water or, in more severe cases, leaking refrigerant.
Nonetheless, both kinds of air conditioning leakages are fixable, and the team at Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning can assist you with the remedies you seek in this regard. Our team is trained to work efficiently without sacrificing the quality of our results. Therefore, you can rest assured knowing that your home in Stouffville, Ontario, is in good hands with our certified HVAC team.
Do you have a leak in your air conditioning unit? If you answered yes, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with the courteous and knowledgeable HVAC repair professionals at Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning right away!
Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We don’t charge extra for after-hours, weekend, or holiday services. So, you can count on our team to be there for you whenever you require us.
Furthermore, in the event that your air conditioning system is not repairable, Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning team is happy to provide financing options to homeowners in the Stouffville area, including no payments for 12 months with 0% interest.
Call and speak to one of the friendly and knowledgeable team members at Comfort Masters Heating and Air Conditioning, or book an appointment with us online using our scheduling form today!
We look forward to helping you repair your home’s air conditioning system!